Sunday, February 3, 2008

I just figured out you can add pictures....


This is like a hundred years old, no gray hair even. Im my parents house in Tallahassee, Fl.


Honeydog in her favorite baby blanket in our apartment in Jacksonville, around 2004.


Honey and the late, great Champion in my truck in the Aapalachicola National Forest. 2003-ish


On the beach in Jacksonville, 2005 just after we moved there. She used to like to bark at the surfers, and knew a few of them. Dogs aren't allowed off leash on jax beach :(




Here is a teensy selection of photos of my Honeydog. She started radiation today and I haven't seen her since Cameron picked her up from the vet but I've been told she's snoozing on our bed and getting coddled, which I don't doubt. My plan for this evening is to cook and be near my doggiegirl.




First experience with snow, inCouldcroft, NM in 2006. She tried to eat it.



Honey and I in the Painted Desert, winter 2006 moving to LA roadtrip. it was the 100 year anniversary of the park, and we werethe only people there. they let Honey come in and share apple cider and sugar cookies they had as part of the celebration. There is a view from one of the mountains in the park that's 130 miles.




Honey on the beach in Santa Barbara in 2006 or early '07, the first time she was in the Pacific ocean. We finished our cross-country trip, Jacksonville to Los Angeles, in 6 days, then the next weekend we went to the dog beach in Santa Barbara.





This is Lyle Lovett Honeydog "on her way through Houston, headed for L.A." in my truck.

1 comment:

RAGING BULL said...

Wow....my sweet little Lidia is a blogger. I bet you would not have ever pegged me as a blogger...I especially bet that you would not expect that I have been doing it for like 3 years.

I'm sorry to hear about Honey. I hope for the best. If you think it will make her feel better tell her she can come bite me again.